ATL’s 2021 Summer Career Fair in the Domestic Atrium 3rd and 4th Floor
Tuesday, July 27, 2021 and/or Wednesday, July 28, 2021
2021 ATL Airport July Career Fair Details:
- 2-Day Event
- Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2021
- Hiring Opportunities In: Government, Security Officers, Cargo, Ground Transportation, Airline Support, Maintenance, Other ATL Stakeholders
- Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2021
- Hiring Opportunities In: Retail, Restaurants, Concessionaires
- Event Time: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Location: Domestic Atrium 3rd and 4th Floor, Atlanta Airport
- Expected Employers: 40 employers each day
- Please Note: Job-seekers will be issued scheduled appointment times in order to stagger individuals each hour until 3 p.m.*
- Safety Guidelines: All attendees must wear face masks to comply with TSA requirement.
REGISTER NOW AT: https://www.atl.com/careerfair/
You must be able to pass a 10-year federal background check. Please bring two forms of identification (ID).
DRESS TO IMPRESS! Professional attire is highly recommended.
A career coach will be available to assist with online applications and minor resume updates.
Bring 10 or more clean copies of your resumé to share with potential employers.
Many companies will be interviewing potential candidates on the spot, so business attire is strongly encouraged. Guidelines are below.
- Blouse or shirt tucked into pants or skirt
- Tie and jacket optional
- Dress or skirt no more than 3 inches above the knee
- Simple jewelry
Persons wearing unacceptable attire will not be allowed to participate.
- No jeans or sagging, patched, torn or tattered pants
- No bib overalls, leather or simulated leather
- No T-shirts, sweat pants, jogging or warm-up outfits
- No graphic designs or lettering on clothing
- No tight-fitting, see-through or sheer garments
- No spaghetti-strap dresses or plunging necklines
- No strapless or backless dresses
- No halters or midriff tops
- No flip flops or athletic footwear
Interview tips to consider:
- Practice at home before coming to the job fair
- Avoid using slang
- Ask questions about the company and/or position
- Talk about your qualities and strengths
- Openly discuss previous jobs and responsibilities (have your resume on hand as a reference)
- Speak with as many recruiters as possible
- Keep a list of the companies with which you made contact
- Obtain the name of each contact for follow-up
- Follow up sooner rather than later
- Complete all online applications as instructed